Franklin, IN | 317-736-8742
Issues with a residential or commercial grease trap can lead to very serious problems, including disastrous backups. Protect your property and those who use it by investing in proper maintenance for your home or business' grease trap! With our cleaning and maintenance services, you'll enjoy a more reliable and effective grease trap.
Our service GUARANTEE means that you'll never have to worry about the quality of work that you receive from our trained professionals.
Choose the best in the business for your property! Call on the fully insured and bonded team who's been trusted throughout the region for over 65 years. We're your locally owned and operated source!
1. Schedule regular maintenance.
2. Make sure that food preparation sinks are tied to a trap.
3. Make sure that your trap is in proper size.
4. Remove as much waste and food solids as possible.
5. Maintain a cleaning log to comply with code.
6. Do not connect garbage disposals to traps.
7. Do not connect high temperature dishwashers to traps.
8. Do not use chemicals or bleach to clean the trap.
Our state-of-the-art equipment gives us better results.
Use a natural and environmentally safe product to treat your grease trap on a regular basis
Bio brick will reduce hydrogen sulphide, sludge buried up and grease compounds.